"Dramaville"
On Saturday a few friends and I went to Mbudya, a small Island about 20 minutes boat ride from the White Sands Hotel, Mbezi Beach.
It was a nice relaxing day, we had lots of catching up to do.
Things got a bit crazy towards the end of the night (thanks to me and the booze in my system lol!)
We took some really great pictures, too many in fact! It was a lovely day.
Sadly I was sick for most of Sunday, I wasn't picky in choosing what to drink on the previous day hence ended up with an insane amount of alcohol, different kinds, and oh well, we know how that goes.
But the good thing is I did not die. I'm still here, and I still have some good memories from that day.
I was forced to do some reflection this Week, about my life. I just can't seem to live a drama free life, no matter how hard I try! If I am able to behave and be all calm and mature, then someone in my life will do something that will send my world spinning all over the place and before I know it, a full blown drama episode erupts, and it usually takes about a week or so until things cool down again!! Drama drama drama!
Oh well, how boring would life be if it was all roses, sunshine and butterflies all day every day...
A bit of rain, and thunder helps to make it somewhat more interesting. It makes life worth living. The trick is in knowing just how much rain and thunder you can take. And I for one, do not mind the rainy days. If anything, they make me appreciate the sunny days even more!
Well enjoy the pictures...
A little too excited right? Lol!
Seriously how beautiful is that view? And the water is just so clear, and clean, the sky is amazing. I will buy a Yacht one day and spend my Holidays just cruising about. Lets hope I will have someone by my side...well its nice to dream right?! Or maybe I will buy a beach house instead...I just need to have access to such views, such beauty whenever I want!
A very good friend got me that swimsuit, such a darling when he feels up to it!! Its perfect because I don't need to suck in my tummy all the time!
I just love that picture! Next time I go, depending on who I'm with, I might consider spending the night there. I can only imagine how beautiful the sunrise is. Who wouldn't want to wake up to such beauty?
Thats all for today,
XO XO



Comments
Post a Comment