Time to get back to writing...

Hello!
It sure has been a long time.

So much has happened in the past few Months. I had a baby, beautiful little boy, who is now a little over eight Months, I got married to a wonderful Man, who is of course the father of my baby, and I lost my dad...this Month, to a freaking brain hemorrhage.

I feel as though I have grown in so many ways. I have changed. Becoming a mother has brought certain qualities to the surface that I was not aware I possess.

I think Its time for me to get back to doing what I love, and that includes writing in this little blog of mine.

I am going to concentrate on different topics that do not necessarily touch on my personal life. I do tend to get carried away and pour my heart out, but I will try to control that and instead find things to write about that I am passionate about - aside from me LOL!

So expect a  post soon...

XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings