The lows...!!

Yap, today its all about the lows.

I am this passionate person. I have an insane personality that goes from high to low in a matter of seconds. So when I find myself with a persistent low that lasts for over three days, it means something is very wrong. And it is perhaps time to take drastic measures to rectify the situation.
Am I an unforgiving person? Am I too demanding? Do I put highly unrealistic expectations on people? 

I think of myself as fun. Pure fun. I have a temper of sorts yes, maybe somewhat moody on certain dates in a month (covers face!!), but mostly I am a good person. Fun to be around, compassionate, and oh so so giving. (Yes I know a few people who think otherwise!!!)

But that does not mean I do not get disappointed by the people in my life. It happens. And when it does, it hurts like hell. Now that's what I hate about me. I feel too much. Both the positive and the negative. The good and the bad. I simply FEEL too damn much!!  If it's work I am upset with, it puts a dark cloud over my personal life as well. I can't separate my personal life from my career? work life? lol! Anyway you know what I mean. and if something is bugging me in my personal life, ah my work suffers a great deal!! And I hate that about myself!

I used to keep a journal...way back. I still do actually. But I do not write as much as I want to, for the fear that if someone comes across it, they would see the very core of me and that can not be a good thing. So I keep things bottled up inside instead. Until it feels like I am going to burst lol!

I keep telling my friends that I hate growing up and they just laugh at me...but I do. I really do. Shopping used to work for me, I would buy clothes  and start smiling immediately, but that does not work anymore. These days, when I'm feeling low, I cant even see nice stuff I could buy. I have tried going in a clothes store once only to come out empty handed. And trust me, that is rare lol!

So anyway I came across this interesting site click here and as I was exploring, found these  tips that just might work!! Well some of them definitely sound like they just could work. I usually go for no. 3, 4, 5, 9, 13, 20, and 21! Oh and no. 45 as well!

Which ones work best for you when you are feeling out of sorts??

1. Have a warm drink.
2. Cuddle with an animal.
3. Look at positive quotes.
 4. Call someone you love.
 5. Watch a Disney movie.
 6. Go outside.
7. Get creative.
 8. Take a hot shower or bath.
 9. Have a little alcohol.
10. Take a deep breath.
 11. Play happy music.
 12. Listen to nature.
 13. Write in a journal.
 14. Make yourself laugh - apparently if you fake laugh long enough,you may find yourself laughing for real!!
 15. Babysit - if you love babies that is. I could do this for maybe 20 minutes tops (covers face)
 16. Watch your favorite TV show.
 17. Get dressed up (or down).
 18. Clean your apartment.
 19. Read a good book.
20. Buy some flowers.
21. Hug someone.
22. Get off social media.
23. Work out.
24. Get grounded.
 25. Don’t force it. - allow yourself to feel miserable for a while really?? LOL
 26. Develop more habits.
 27. Pamper yourself.
 28. Do something nice.
 29. Smile.
Since your facial muscles communicate directly with your brain, you can trick yourself into feeling happy by smiling. 
30.  Had to delete this one. Don wanna burn in hell (guess!!!)
31. Plan a trip.
 32. Break a bad habit for a day.
 33. Have some chocolate.
 34. Let it out.
 . Cry your eyes out if you need to – it reduces tension and will help you feel better.  
35. Savor everyday moments.
 36. Have some water.
Dehydration brings with it a host of problems, including increased irritability. If you’ve been feeling terrible all day and can’t figure out why, try drinking a glass of water. You might be surprised at how much better you feel.
37. Play.
 38. Look at blue.
According to color psychology, looking at the color blue relaxes your mind. Studies have yet to back this up, but hey, it can’t hurt, right? If you hate blue, try another color that puts you in a good mood 
45. Turn off your phone.
Swedish study found that being constantly available stresses you out. So turn off your phone and log some off-screen time.
I already feel better!  I recommend writing about your feelings, it helps! I am the living example of it! Ahh...now I can finally start my day and be productive!! Hope you have a great one..cheers for now *Wink 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings

Time to get back to writing...