Redecorating/ Refurnishing

So, I have this tendency to get overly excited about the smallest of things!
And when that happens, my heart would pound and I would not be able to concentrate on anything for a long time!! And that's exactly what's happening to me now. I am suuuuper excited! And here  is why!

OMG how pretty is that?? the Grey on the walls and the Colourful Carpet and pillows! Simply amazing! I am going crazy here!!
Yes, I have been thinking about redecorating my apartment. I mean why not??!! And the Colors I want to go for are white, pink and grey. I am thinking Grey and white walls, and Maybe a pink sofa?
Lol I know how it sounds but think about it it would be so so very pretty! And girly too! And bright and cheerful!



                                               Who doesn't want to come home to this?
I love how spacious and clean the look is. And its just one Pink Couch, I think I will do a grey TV Wall, with some paintings on each side of the TV, and the rest of the room could be white. The pink Couch will have grey and white pillows, I will get a few plants as well...and some huuuge pillows to sit on!!
I can't wait! Okay I do sound too excited, I'm going to tone it down a little bit!

The thing is, every one of these designs looks amazing. It's hard to decide which one I should go for. I know for a fact that I want clean, simple and cozy! I live alone, a few friends come over every once in a while but for the most part, its just me. So I do not see the point of having too many Sofas, my living room is not that big anyways. So one will do. Well one that accommodates my long legs!!

The living room below is just lovely. just one cozy sofa and thats it. of course I cant get the big a** painting behind the sofa but I will pretend that thats a grey wall for now!


 I assure you my obsession with grey walls is not unfounded..


And yes I know that's a kid's bedroom but my attention is on the painting on the wall. the Grey wall just makes it seem way prettier.


Imagine having that mirror, in your living room...in pink...against a dark grey wall. Sigh...
Looks like I am going to be a busy girl this coming Weekend.
Time to get back to being a lawyer. A very excited one at that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings

Time to get back to writing...