My usual ramblings..
I have not posted in a while. Sigh..
I guess I could pretend I have been busy. But I have not. I have just been lazy!
Well anyways,I had somewhat nice Weekend, a friend had a birthday at the beginning of last Week and we weren't able to meet till friday, so there was dinner and wine and lots of Cake. People got tipsy and had too much to eat...such happy times! I love these girls, they make my life that much more meaningful!
Priceless smiles!!
With such people in one's life, what more does one need! I keep saying how blessed I am with amazing friends, and I wont stop. Because really girls, that was a fun night. The laughter, the silly conversation, its what life's really all about. So thank you and I cant wait for the next meet...
She looks genuinely happy doesn't she?!
The food was amazing, it was a Brazilian Restaurant called Rodizio, located at Masaki, the meat was fresh and delicious and so was the Salad. I am so going back again soon.
The time spent with my friends on friday night as well as Sunday evening helped to remind me of a few very important things. The most important thing is not loosing sight of who you are. Doing what makes you happy, taking time to actually live. For yourself. Putting yourself first. Putting your happiness first.
I am going to take time to do those things that make me happy.
And you should too.
I guess I could pretend I have been busy. But I have not. I have just been lazy!
Well anyways,I had somewhat nice Weekend, a friend had a birthday at the beginning of last Week and we weren't able to meet till friday, so there was dinner and wine and lots of Cake. People got tipsy and had too much to eat...such happy times! I love these girls, they make my life that much more meaningful!
Priceless smiles!!
With such people in one's life, what more does one need! I keep saying how blessed I am with amazing friends, and I wont stop. Because really girls, that was a fun night. The laughter, the silly conversation, its what life's really all about. So thank you and I cant wait for the next meet...
She looks genuinely happy doesn't she?!
The food was amazing, it was a Brazilian Restaurant called Rodizio, located at Masaki, the meat was fresh and delicious and so was the Salad. I am so going back again soon.
The time spent with my friends on friday night as well as Sunday evening helped to remind me of a few very important things. The most important thing is not loosing sight of who you are. Doing what makes you happy, taking time to actually live. For yourself. Putting yourself first. Putting your happiness first.
I am going to take time to do those things that make me happy.
And you should too.


Had a lovely time hun. Here's to many more years of friendship!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww love you more hun...it was SO much fun and we are definitely doing that again!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo