Nothing in particular
Me at home on Sunday...copying movies I think
At the office...well I love the new hair do. I know the Colour is a bit much but I love it,I needed a different look and it looks kinda pretty..
Yeah this is what I do before my boss gets to the office, using his Camera! Not cool! Notice the shirt doesn't exactly fit? I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT. not cool. I hate exercising, so I am trying out this diet a friend recommended. The diet consists mainly of fruits and veggies...I am on day three, feeling okay.I hope I will start seeing results soon. I miss being small. My only problem is that I love having a glass of wine on week nights when I get home. I am trying to drink dry white wine now, hopefully it wont negatively affect my diet..
Miss Muro and myself about two weeks ago, you might notice the outfits, I posted a few pics of the event- her birthday. But these were taken by a far better Camera, don't we look pretty?!
I just might be murdered for posting this one, but its lovely. The Camera was amazing, and the photographer too!! In case you are wondering, she is on a diet as well LOL
XOXO!!
At the office...well I love the new hair do. I know the Colour is a bit much but I love it,I needed a different look and it looks kinda pretty..
Yeah this is what I do before my boss gets to the office, using his Camera! Not cool! Notice the shirt doesn't exactly fit? I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT. not cool. I hate exercising, so I am trying out this diet a friend recommended. The diet consists mainly of fruits and veggies...I am on day three, feeling okay.I hope I will start seeing results soon. I miss being small. My only problem is that I love having a glass of wine on week nights when I get home. I am trying to drink dry white wine now, hopefully it wont negatively affect my diet..
Miss Muro and myself about two weeks ago, you might notice the outfits, I posted a few pics of the event- her birthday. But these were taken by a far better Camera, don't we look pretty?!
I just might be murdered for posting this one, but its lovely. The Camera was amazing, and the photographer too!! In case you are wondering, she is on a diet as well LOL
XOXO!!
Woooow ... 😘😘😘😀
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!
ReplyDelete