Ramblings about my amazing Weekend..
On Saturday, I had a few friends over...
I moved to this place (My current home) a few months ago and most of my friends had never been there.
So I decided to invite them over for lunch, and a few drinks!
We had fun, I made rice...that had eggs, carrots, onions, and green peas, roast Figo and Moyo, fried plantains, french fries and kachumbari!
The sad thing is I was too busy to take pictures...of the food that is. Managed to take a just a handful or so..

I also made a drink that I think I should call "Tilla", a mix of Officers Choice, Smirnoff Black Ice, A bit of White wine(Cant remember the name), Redds, White Grape Juice, and I think I might have added a bit of Sprite as well!!
Everyone was happy and buzzed by the end of the night! We had an amazing Weekend. I think I just might be a good cook! Lol
The two pictures above are from Friday, roast gizzards (firigisi) and rice
And that was Saturday, vegetable/egg rice, fried irish potatoes, fried plantains and roast moyo and figo! Oh, there was fried chicken as well. And a bit of red wine, Dompo, my fav! Had to use paper cups to avoid washing too many glasses...or maybe I don't have enough glasses?! It was a really good Weekend...



It was crazy and fun......next time bbq party
ReplyDeletexo
Had a great time Ma!... Can't wait for the bbq party now *dancing smiley*
ReplyDelete