New Month Goals ....anyone?????!!

The year is almost over.

How that happened I honestly have no idea.

I am turning a year older on the 8th of November. Yap, that's right, a year older. I am of that age where I do not go around telling people exactly how old I am. 

At the beginning of the year I thought I had all the time in the world to accomplish all sorts of things.

An now I am out of time. 
Well almost out of time!
But if I am correct, I have about 90 or so days till the year ends.

90 days.

I am not the new year resolutions kind of person. But I had some stuff that I was hoping to have accomplished before the year ends. Maybe I will? There's still hope?

Am I happy with the way this year has turned out for me? I have not done any major changes in my life. Maybe that's a good and bad thing at the same time.

Well think about you and what you have so far accomplished in these ten months since 2015 started. Are you happy with your situation?

There is one thing that I intend to accomplish by December. It's something I have always been against, but I have found myself having a change of heart recently. No idea why. Who knows, maybe it will bring about the financial freedom we all crave so much.

Well happy October to you!!
Work on the remaining unaccomplished resolutions. There's still time! Good luck.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings

Time to get back to writing...