The beautiful indian Ocean Sunset
I'm not going to write much.
The beauty in these pictures speaks for itself.
Enjoy..
Slipway Hotel, Dar Es Salaam. Click here View from the Waterfront Restaurant. Yes I took the picture...I am pretty good huh? I agree! Lol
The Slipway Hotel...view of the Sunset
The picture above is my best work ever...the sky is amazing. the sun setting and the water. It's mesmerizing. I took that here, It is simply beautiful.
If I ever move out of this City, I will surely miss it.
The beauty in these pictures speaks for itself.
Enjoy..
Slipway Hotel, Dar Es Salaam. Click here View from the Waterfront Restaurant. Yes I took the picture...I am pretty good huh? I agree! Lol
The Slipway Hotel...view of the Sunset
The picture above is my best work ever...the sky is amazing. the sun setting and the water. It's mesmerizing. I took that here, It is simply beautiful.
If I ever move out of this City, I will surely miss it.
Comments
Post a Comment