My Sunday Morning
Well goodmorning..
Sunday 21st of June 2015.
I love Sundays...they are quiet and laid back. Especially if you live alone like me, and enjoy your own company like I do.
I am around people from Monday to Friday for the most part, its a necessary evil lol! But over the Weekend, I get to be me, spend some time with my self, do a little thinking, bask in my own company. Its refreshing I must add.
I am the kind of person who would tire being surrounded by people if too much time passes without at least getting 24 hours to myself. I would actually start craving solitude lol! This makes me worry about the future actually.
Whats going to happen when I have kids, and a husband around me all the time? Well a husband could work, since we don't necessarily have to be around each other all the time, he could travel or I could travel...or we could agree to give each other maybe one day off once in a while where I get to be selfish and just have a little me time. But with kids its different right?
But then again, maybe I am thinking like this because I do not have any! Maybe, just maybe, once you are a mother, being around your kids is all you want..maybe.
I got a bit side tracked there... The post is about my Sunday morning and not my ideas about marriage and family...but I will come back to this in a bit.
A few weeks ago I did a post titled "the lows", where I went on and on about myself, what kind of person I am and so forth. I remember mentioning that I feel things too much. Well because of that, sleeping is a bit of a problem some times. If I have something bugging me, then I will either not be able to sleep at all or fall asleep early and be awake by 2am and stay till up morning. It's annoying, especially if I have to be at the office on the following day.
Last night was one of these nights. I was up till 5 am. I mean seriously, isn't that the most annoying thing in the world? I came to bed at around 1 am, tossed and turned for about 30 minutes and gave up, went back to the sitting room to watch "Friends", came back to bed, tried reading a book, got up again and ended up watching friends till 5 freaking am!!!
I am a scorpio. Born in November...I don't know how relevant this is in how a person behaves, but for whatever reason, the stuff I read about scorpios apply to me a little too much. I feel things so so intensely. Yes I am going through something, I am in one of those moments in a persons life where one has to make a very big decision. And I can't follow my heart on this one, I have to use my head. I thought I was okay, and whatever it is that needs me to decide didn't bother me too much, but seeing how long my night was, I guess it is serious.
Back to my Sunday morning. After having gone to bed at 5 am, I was up by 9 this morning imagine. Thanks to my cleaning lady who comes on Sunday. she let herself in and dropped something in the kitchen as she was cleaning, I freaked out and jumped out of bed! After waking up I realised I was hungry and tired...so I made myself breakfast, and thought I should have a drink to go with it in the hope that it will make me lazy and sleepy enough to take a nap before the day ends.
See my breakfast below...oh yeah, taken in bed!! Sometimes, it feels like living alone is the best thing in the world. Being single too. Its not really about the freedom, because I am over late nights lol! I don't like going out anymore, but the fact that I can wake up at 10 am, make my own breakfast, in anyway I like, drink whatever I like, choose to shower or not to shower lol! Decide to spend the whole day in bed ... naked if I want! Really, sometimes it feels like maybe just maybe these might be the very best days of my life!!
Okay I really need to stop writing... I am in one of those moods where I could just go on and on!
So that's my breakfast (covers face) tastes so so good!!
Thats french fries, fried eggs, and a stir fry of sorts that has chicken gizzards, green beans, carrots and broccoli. And thats a Savanna ...goes down so well with the food. Best breakfast ever! I am so so full and happy now!
Do have a lovely Sunday folks.
Comments
Post a Comment