FATE...DESTINY

I haven't posted in a really long while.
I'm going to try to change that and make it atleast something I do maybe twice a week...will see.
Well I have been super busy with life! lol! Nothing in particular, just, well, living! And boy do I know how to do that!

Aanyhow. Today, in the middle of preparing the most complex Contract I have ever had to prepare in my entire career as a Lawyer, I thought of the word "fate", and what it means.

Do we have control over what happens to us in life? or is it the work of a force that we have no control over...as in, are our lives predetermined? that if  they were meant to go in a certain direction then that's the direction they will go despite our efforts to the contrary?
The people we meet, our jobs, our friends, the people we fall in love with, hell maybe even the people we end up with eventually, is it all planned?  OR DO WE ACTUALLY HAVE CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES AND HOW THEY TURN OUT?

I would really like the second alternative. Seriously. Coz if regardless of what we do, regardless of how hard we try to stir our lives in a certain direction, if what happens at the end of the day is what was meant to happen, and what would have happened regardless...does it all not seem like such a waste of energy?
Why not sit back and just enjoy the ride, not push ourselves to aany limit whatsoever, just let this power- and in this case I mean God I think, just take control and stir it in the direction he intended in the first place?

Anyway, what do I know. I am super exhausted. It has been a long day. I am happy tomorrow if friday atleast I get to forget about work for two days (happy dance)






Oh well, till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings

Time to get back to writing...