Monday inspiration

I was introduced to Linda Ikeji's blog by a friend, Victoria. And since then I became a loyal fan. I go through the blog on a daily basis because it's the one place where you are guaranteed to get all the latest news from all over the world.

Entertainment News, Politics, name it, you find it there.
So I got to the Office this morning and did a few things, then I needed a short break before continuing with what I planned on accomplishing today. I opened Linda's blog and found that she has recently bought herself a Mansion...
She is a 35 year old single woman. She blogs for a living. She doesn't attack people to get readers, she simply provides her readers with the most current news.
She wrote a long post about how she got where she is today and urged young women to find something they are passionate about and to go for it.

Honestly? I'm inspired.

There is no way a normal 35 year old person, employed in an institution can accomplish what she has managed to. It takes hard work and dedication. And thinking outside the box I guess.

If you are able to make money by doing something that you are passionate about, you are one of the luckiest people in the world.

Please take time to look at pictures of her house and her post...and be inspired!

She has given me a lot to think about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Owning Dreams..

Death, Loss and grief...and new beginnings

Time to get back to writing...